UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. The product team focuses on everything that is involved in getting our products to solve our customers’ problem in simple and elegant ways.
• Specialize in one of our core product areas and work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for that product
• Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
• Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
• Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams • Partner closely with our user research team and support ongoing research projects
• Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership Preferred Experience • Have 3+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
• Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use • Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products
• Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
• Have experience using design softwares like Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, InVision Studio
• Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
• Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
• You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
• Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
• Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
• Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the product team, and all.